Class 11 Online Admissions Postponed, Mock Demo Registration Begins May 23
Students from various councils can practice filling out the Part 1 form and once the results are declared, the actual admission process according to the merit lists will begin.
The Director of Education (Secondary and Upper Secondary), Pune, has rescheduled online admissions for Class 11 for the 2022-23 academic year. As a result, Class 10 students wishing to gain admission through this process can now begin the Part 1 Form “Mock Demo Registration” process from May 23, which was previously scheduled to begin from of May 17.
According to the information provided by the Department of Education, colleges are required to hold outreach programs for students in which, from May 23 until the date of the results, students can complete the registration form for the fictitious demo part 1 and after the declaration of the results, the real part 1 registration form can be done on the official website. In the first part of the online form, students must fill in personal information such as name, address, and application status (new or repeater), among others.
As this year Class 10 board exam was conducted offline after a hiatus of two years, students are now excited to join junior colleges. Students from various councils can practice filling out the Part 1 form while on vacation and once the results are declared, the actual admissions process according to the merit lists will begin.
“In an effort to provide practice for filling out the Part 1 form, this deferral is underway for students and now they can fill out the Part 1 form during a mock demo registration at from May 23. In addition, a helpline call center will be launched on the same day for questions related to the admissions process.Students or parents can contact the hotline numbers for assistance. help,” said Meena Shendkar, Deputy Director of Education in Pune, who is in charge of the entire admissions process.
Ludhiana | A fight breaks out in a shopping center
A fight broke out at a shopping mall on Ferozepur Road late on Tuesday night over alleged derogatory remarks directed at two women. Sources said two women had walked out of the theater after watching a film around 11:30 p.m. and were standing outside a toilet shooting a video, when three young people made a comment to them. When the women protested, the women’s male friend, Pradeep Kumar alleged that the youths beat them, after which he intervened.
Ludhiana | A gang of highway robbers dismantled with the arrest of three people
With the arrest of three defendants, police have arrested a gang of robbers believed to have been involved in a May Day highway carjacking incident involving a taxi driver on National Highway 44 near Ladhowal. The accused, Ravidas, 23, Gurdeep Singh, 30, and all from Moga district, 24, Mandeep Singh. The defendants are being questioned to uncover their involvement in similar reported highway robberies in the past.
Three additional commissioners to oversee pre-monsoon works in Pune
City Commissioner Vikram Kumar has appointed the three additional City Commissioners to oversee the work ahead of the monsoon to ensure the June 15 deadline is met. According to the data published by the Pune Municipal Corporation, the municipal administration was only able to clean 102 km of storm water pipes and 23,000 manholes out of its 325 km pipes and 55,300 manholes out of the drainage pipes.
PMC extends road repair deadline to June 10
The Municipality of Pune has extended its deadline for road repair projects to June 10. The company with the best proposal will be selected to complete the road filling works as soon as possible,” said PMC Roads Department Head, VG Kulkarni. . This will avoid pathetic road conditions. The head of the department, Aniruddha Pawaskar, said discussions regarding clearances had already been held. Written authorization will also be taken shortly.
Buddha Nullah Project: MLA Gogi Inaugurates Rising Main Line Works at Ludhiana
As part of the course ₹650 crore Buddha Nullah Rejuvenation Project, MLA (Ludhiana West) Gurpreet Gogi on Wednesday broke ground on the construction of the “main riser (pipeline)” to stop the direct flow of sewage into the nullah. Gogi said that the pipeline is laid to close all the outlets from where household waste is discharged into the nullah, collecting and transferring the flow from these outlets to the IPS and finally to the MC sewage treatment plant.