Dharm Guru Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022: Apply Here
Dharm Guru Army Religion Teacher Recruitment: Indian Army recruiting cell mainly known as Join Indian Army is ready to recruit religious teachers. The authorities have announced the availability of RT vacancies in the army for various religions. They have released the notification explaining the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application process and dates, fee details and much more regarding the recruitment of Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru 2022. Aspirants can check all the information afterwards and apply using the direct link to the application form.
Those who submit fully completed forms before the deadline will be further invited to appear for the recruitment process. Thus, carefully read the following article to know in detail about Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for JCO RRT Dharam Guru Junior Officer Recruitment or Religious Teachers in the Indian Army can check out the latest advertisement. The authorities have announced the availability of 128 vacancies. Candidates can check the details and if they wish to apply, they must fill in the application form and submit it by November 6, 2022. The authorities have further announced the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure. It should be noted that ineligible candidates will not be recruited.
Thus, conditions must be met. Final selections will be made based on the performance of the candidates in the selection process i.e. written exam, interview, medical standard, physical standard and physical fitness test.
Dharm Guru Army Religious Teacher Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment name||Dharm Guru Army Religion Teacher Recruitment|
|Authority||Join the Indian Army|
|Job||Junior JCO RRT Officer Religious Teacher or Dharm Guru|
|Number of vacant rooms||128|
|Post Category||Pandit, Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments, Granthi, Maulvi Sunni, Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts, Padre and Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts|
|Religion||Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity and Buddhism|
|Form number||JCO RRT 91-92 Online Form|
|How to apply||Civilian applicants for the category Gorkha, Shia Muslim from the Ladakh region or Mahayana Buddhist from places except Sikkim: offline
Remaining civilian candidates: online
|Deadline to apply||November 6, 2022|
Indian Army Religion Teacher Vacancies 2022
A total of 128 vacancies are advertised for the recruitment of religious teachers. However, they are then distributed for all religions as needed. Here are the details of total openings in the Indian Army:
|S.No.||Post Category||Applicant’s Religion/Category||Number of vacant rooms|
|2.||Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments||Hindu Gorkha||5|
|5.||Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts||Muslim||1|
|seven.||Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts||Buddhist||1|
Eligibility criteria for the recruitment of religious teachers in the army
Applicants must be eligible for recruitment and only then will they be recruited. The following conditions must be met by applicants:
- Applicants must be male, with respect to gender.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates must belong to the specific category or religion required for the position for which they wish to apply.
- The candidate must be at least 25 years old if he is to apply for recruitment.
- Applicants should not be over 36 years of age if they wish to apply for recruitment.
- Candidates applying for the post of Pandit must be Hindu and hold a degree in Shastri or Acharya in Sanskrit from an institution recognized by the UGC of the University Grants Commission. Also, they must have Karam Kand as their major or main subject or a one-year degree in the same subject.
- For the position of Granthi, the candidate must be a Sikh and a graduate in any field from a college recognized by UGC with the qualification of “Gyani” in Punjabi.
- Candidates seeking recruitment for the position of Maulvi must be a Muslim graduate in any field from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission with Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir or Urdu Mahir in urdu.
- Only Christian candidates can apply for the recruitment for the post of Padre. They must be graduates in any field from a college recognized by the UGC and must have been ordained priests by the proper ecclesiastical authority approved by the local bishop.
- Buddhist candidates can apply for Mahayana Bodh monk position for Ladakh scouts if they hold a degree from a university or college recognized by the University Scholarship Commission. Additionally, these candidates should have been ordained as a Buddhist monk or priest by the chief priest of the monastery where the candidate was initiated into the priesthood. The approving high priest must possess a doctorate in Geshe from Khanpa or Lopon or Rajbam and hold a valid certificate from the monastery.
- The degree must be obtained by the candidate from an institution recognized by the UGC of the University Grants Commission.
Joinindianarmy.nic.in Requirements JCO RRT Recruitment Application Form
Candidates must possess the following before applying for JCO RRT Recruitment or Dharm Gurus in Indian Army:
- Certificates of successful registration
- Certificates of achievement and diplomas of all educational qualifications
- Candidate’s personal data
- Permanent address with PIN number
- Domicile certificate or any other verification certificate
- Candidate’s valid e-mail identifier
- Candidate’s mobile number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s valid identity documents such as Aadhar, PAN card, voter card or any other
Apply for Indian Army JCO RT Religious Teacher Recruitment
The application procedures are different for applicants belonging to different categories. Thus, the aspirant should determine his category and apply accordingly.
Gorkha, Shia Muslim from the Ladakh region or Mahayana Buddhist from places except Sikkim
For applicants belonging to the category of civilian applicants who are Gorkha, Shia Muslims from the Ladakh region or Mahayana Buddhists from places except Sikkim, the application procedure is offline. These prospects will need to download the application form and complete it in written form. After that, the enclosed envelope along with the required documents should be submitted to the following offices, as applicable:
- Gorkha Civil Candidates: Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat
- Civilian Muslim Shia Candidates from Ladakh Region: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh
- Civilian Mahayana Buddhist candidates from places except Sikkim: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Center, Leh
Remaining civilian candidates
For aspirants belonging to categories other than the above mentioned, the following steps should be followed since the application procedure is online through the official website of Join Indian Army:
- Open Indian Army Recruitment Portal or Join Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the House page, see the JCO / GOLD registration section.
- Tap the option to JCO/ OR Apply/ Log in.
- The Login The page will open on the screen.
- For applicants who have not registered on the portal, they must go through the one-time registration or OTR by heading to the New Register(नया पंजीकरण) section.
- Tap the Registration button and Important Instructions for Completing the Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Press on Continue and the User registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the personal details of the Candidate.
- Accept to the conditions by pressing the box and post that, enter the Captcha.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option and get the login details.
- Return to previous pages for Login in the portal.
- If the Candidates have been previously registered on the portal, they must go to the Already recorded(पहले से पंजीकृत) section and log in.
- Enter the Username* (उपयोगकर्ता नाम), Password * (पासवर्ड)and case sensitivity Captcha * (कैप्चाड).
- Tap the option to Login and the Application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all required details in the application form.
- Download the Documents in the sizes and formats specified by the authorities.
- Finally, press Submit options and to print a copy of the completed application for future reference and convenience.
Dharm Guru JCO Army Religious Teacher Application Fee
The authorities will not charge any application to the candidates who will apply for the recruitment of religious teachers or Dharm gurus in the Indian army. So, applicants will have to submit the form without any online fee or draft on demand.
Indian Army JCO Religion Teacher Selection Process
Applicants must be eligible if they wish to be selected. The authorities will review the complete and valid application forms and invite the shortlisted candidates to appear for the following process starting with the written test for which they will also issue admission cards:
- Written exam
- Medical standard
- physical standard
- Fitness test
- Verification of documents for eligibility check
The deadline to apply for the recruitment of Religious Teachers or Dharm Gurus in the Indian Army is 6 November 2022.
Civilian applicants except those belonging to Gorkha, Shia Muslims from the Ladakh region and Mahayana Buddhists from places other than Sikkim will need to apply online by completing the application forms at joinindianarmy.nic.in . The remaining applicants as specified will be required to complete the application form in written form and submit it offline to the Indian Army.