Five members of the Enova team win the National Built In Tech Awards
Enova’s rising stars among 100 women recognized by the Moxie Awards for their leadership and community impact
CHICAGO, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Integratedan online platform for tech professionals, recently revealed the 100 winners of its 2022 Moxie Awards, a program that celebrates women in tech, and five of them EnovaThe team members came in at the top of the prestigious list. Since its inception, Built In’s Moxie Awards have honored rising women in tech for their outsized contributions – through skill, leadership and achievement – to their workplaces, communities and industry. in general. The five members of Enova’s team were nominated by their peers and company management, and they represent Enova’s ongoing commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion, which has led to women occupying more than half of all positions in the company.
“Our awardees not only contribute their immense talent to helping Enova create and deliver responsible and innovative lending products, but they also demonstrate unparalleled leadership in advancing women and marginalized people in the field of technology and the community as a whole,” said Joe DeCosmo, Chief Analytics and Technology Officer at Enova. “We are proud to have five unprecedented winners on this year’s list and we applaud Built In for recognizing their excellence and moxie.”
The Moxie Awards feature the top 100 women in tech across United States selected by a panel of 35 women representing a cross section of the booming tech industry. Built In’s open call for applications received over 900 applications for 2022. The Enova winners are:
- Nicole Frapolly is a Senior Data Services Manager of Data Infrastructure, Data Strategy and Data Warehousing and has been with Enova for eight years. Deeply committed to the advancement of women in technology, Nicole volunteers at full capacity with ChickTech, a non-profit organization whose mission is to support gender-marginal people in technology. Over the past five years, she has also helped plan women-centric tech conferences for thousands of attendees, designed and taught free monthly STEM classes for young women, and hosted career-focused meetups for women in technology.
- Madhuri Gupta is a Customer Insights & Analytics manager. She joined Enova as an analyst and earned five promotions in four years. She has been a practical pilot of several technological programs in Chicago and nationally. Madhuri is currently a board member and past president, vice president and secretary of the INFORMED Chicago Chapter. Madhuri has hosted several annual conferences, career fairs, webinars and workshops and has spoken at conferences aimed at celebrating and empowering women in technology and data science. She is a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) advocate and started the South Asians @ Enova affinity group at Enova while also being active in the Women @ Enova group.
- Cynthia Hayward is a Chief Technology Officer. Cynthia has been instrumental in the growth of DEI and the PRIDE @ Enova affinity group during her five years with Enova. Responsible for data security, she developed a business continuity plan and procedures for the entire company. Cynthia has always been a moxie throughout her career, including teaching English to China, busting credit card fraud rings, conducting forensic computer investigations, organizing a scout troop, and serving as co-chair of DEI efforts at Enova. She currently sits on the advisory board of Havoc Shield, a startup focused on reducing cybersecurity risk, and volunteers as an executive director of a church.
- Jasmine Kent is the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer for Enova. Jasmine joined Enova as a non-technical account manager and quickly earned four promotions in five years with the company. In her last promotion, Jasmine worked actively to create, define and step into a new role leading DEI at Enova. Jasmine leads Enova’s DEI strategy, programming and advisory and oversees Enova’s work to foster representation and ownership.
- Courtney Stepien is a senior data scientist in analytics. Courtney leads the business forecasting and fair valuation modeling teams at the company and has been with the company for three years. Equally importantly, Courtney led the team’s attention to DEI, extending her department’s analytical expertise into the Chicago community to support homeowners seeking foreclosure relief from COVID-related hardships.
“We are proud to offer a program that allows the industry to join Built In’s commitment to celebrating the rise of women,” said Sheridan Orr, Marketing Director, Built In. “The 2022 winners represent future industry leaders, and we look forward to seeing how they continue to thrive as they progress in their careers. We know they will make the industry stronger with their presence.
Enova is committed to being a great place to work for talented team members and to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion through DEI practices, events and affinity groups. Additionally, Enova founded and continues to host the annual Chicago Women in Tech (ChiWiTCon) conference. Built In has recognized Enova’s commitment to its employees with several workplace awards in 2022. These include Built In’s 100 best big companies to work for, The best places to work Chicago, The best places to work Coloradoand The best places to work New York City.
Candidates interested in applying for vacancies can do so at enova.com/careers.
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA) is a leading fintech company that provides online financial services through its artificial intelligence and machine learning-based lending platform. Enova caters to the needs of unprivileged consumers and small businesses, which are often underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided over 7 million customers with over $40 billion loans and financing with market-leading products that enable them to improve their financial health. You can learn more about the company and its brands at www.enova.com.
Built In creates the world’s largest platform for technology professionals. Every month, millions of the industry’s most in-demand professionals visit the site from around the world. They rely on our platform to stay ahead of technology trends and news, learn skills to accelerate their careers, and find opportunities at companies they share the same values. Built In also serves 1,800 clients, from innovative companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100. By putting their stories in front of our uniquely engaged audience, we help them hire otherwise hard-to-reach technology professionals locally, nationally or internationally. distance. www.builtin.com
About Built In Moxie Awards
Now in its second year, Built In’s 2022 Moxie Awards program celebrates outstanding women in tech whose leadership qualities, expertise and passion indicate they are likely to achieve the heights of their careers. A panel of judges made up of famous female tech leaders selected 100 winners, using dashboards with their credentials removed. To be nominated, participants must have met the eligibility criteria: they must identify as women, whether by gender identity, gender expression or sex; hold positions such as Director, Individual Contributor, or Manager, but not hold leadership or C-Suite positions; and work in traditional technology disciplines, such as engineering or data science, or technology-adjacent roles, which includes any discipline that supports a company’s technology.
SOURCEEnova International, Inc.