How to watch Clemson vs. Boston College online: TV streaming, playing time and odds
The Clemson Tigers (13-15, 5-12 ACC) are hoping to end a six-game road losing streak against the Boston College Eagles (11-16, 6-11 ACC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. AND.
The Tigers beat Wake Forest 80-69 and covered the gap as underdogs by 3.5 points, while surpassing the total of 144.5 points in their last outing on Wednesday. Chase Hunter racked up a team-high 21 points in the win. The Eagles beat NC State 69-61 in their last outing on Wednesday. Quinten Post scored a team-high 18 points to help lead the team to victory. They covered the spread as 6-point underdogs, and the teams combined to miss the 137.5-point total.
Find everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game, including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Clemson vs. Boston College with fuboTV
Who are Clemson’s key players?
- The Tigers’ leading scorer is PJ Hall, who is scoring 15.5 points per game.
- Nick Honor leads Clemson with 2.6 assists per game and David Collins paces the team with 7.0 rebounds per outing.
- Al-Amir Dawes is making 2.6 treys per game to lead the Tigers.
- Collins leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Hall is collecting 1.2 blocks per game to set the pace for Clemson.
Who are Boston College’s key players?
- Makai Ashton-Langford’s points (11.9 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the highest scoring and assists in the Eagles standings.
- TJ Bickerstaff is grabbing 7.8 rebounds per game (he’s also scoring 7.3 points per game and adding 1.3 assists per game), which tops Boston College’s rebounding charts.
- Jaeden Zackery is knocking down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- Boston College’s leader in steals is Zackery with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Post with 1.0 per game.
Key Stats for Clemson vs. Boston College
- The Tigers are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points more than the Eagles have allowed their opponents (43.9%).
- Clemson is 11-6 against the spread and 12-6 in games where he shoots over 43.9 percent from the field.
- This season, Boston College is 10-3 ATS and 10-3 overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.0 percent from the field.
- Clemson is 10-4-1 against the spread and 10-6 overall when the team connects on more than 36.7 percent of their three-point shots.
- Boston College is 5-3 ATS and 5-4 overall when the team makes more than 34.2 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Tigers are making 7.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more marks per game than the Eagles are giving up (5.7).
- Clemson has gone 8-3-0 ATS and 8-3 overall this season in games where it has beaten opponents from the three-point line. When Boston College makes fewer threes than its opponents, it’s 6-11-0 ATS and 5-12 straight.
- The Eagles rank 316th in college basketball in three-pointers, while the Tigers allow 280th under three in the nation.
Who is the favorite to win Clemson against Boston College?
To watch this game live from the US, go to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).